1967 Camaro Rim and Tire Size

1967 Camaro Stock rear end.
What is the largest tire & rim size (I want a 15") to put on the rear and front? Also what offsets or backspace? I am hoping a 15x7 or
15x8 would work? Many thanks!
15x7 on the front with a 265 60 15 (just clears on corners) 15x10 on the rear with a 295 50 15 but the tire will stick out of the rear wheel well about 1.5-2 inches. and you need good springs so the tire doesn't rub on the bumps.