1977 Camaro shell $50.00

Okay race fans, up for sale a 1977 stripped camaro. It is nothing but a shell if that. No frame, doors, front end, backend was cut out, also the floor from the back seat is cut out. the roof and fire wall is about the
only thing left of the car. so why buy this? I have a good title and I hate for it to go to waste, but you have to take the shell... I am in dallas, tx