1979 T\A 10 ANIV FOR SALE???

got 79 TA for son 8 years ago for my son put in 10 all mech he used it for 4 years then I got him a new Camaro(2002 ss) body needs a some work but paint is original and needs to be redone
has ALL sown in eagles and original parts
where can I sell it ?? hate to crush it!!!
located in NY ( LI )
snipped-for-privacy@pipeline.com

If this is a real tenth anniversary car, it's worth something even for parts. I'm guessing it is because of the embroidered Firebird logos you mention. The 10th T/As are highly collectible right now.
If it's a Pontiac engine with manual trans, it's worth even more.
You could put it on eBay. Or you could get in touch with local Pontiac experts. You could try talking to Nunzi Romano about the market for your car; he's in Brooklyn: http://www.Nunzi-Pontiac-Expert.com /