1981 Camaro Z28

Help - someone "please" send me a picture of the Emissions and Carburation configuration of a 1981 350 CID QJ-4BBL, as it comes from the factory.
I bought an 81 Z28 recently, and later learned the Emissions were mikey'd with.
I've looked im the "Factory" 81 Camaro guide, Haynes, and Chiltons - and found a lot of generic references.
So - I figure "A picture is worth a 1000 words".
Thanks - Desperately Seeking, TX
mleeper wrote:

believe it or not, autozone has this online...repair info for 81 Camaros and emission diagrams...
Ray 76 Camaro Dirt Track Car 80 Trans Am Project Car 01 Trans Am WS6 w/Nitrous