1981 Camaro Z28

Help - someone "please" send me a picture of the Emissions and Carburation configuration of a 1981 350 CID QJ-4BBL, as it comes from the factory.

I bought an 81 Z28 recently, and later learned the Emissions were mikey'd with.

I've looked im the "Factory" 81 Camaro guide, Haynes, and Chiltons - and found a lot of generic references.

So - I figure "A picture is worth a 1000 words".

Thanks - Desperately Seeking, TX

Reply to
mleeper

believe it or not, autozone has this online...repair info for 81 Camaros and emission diagrams...

Ray

76 Camaro Dirt Track Car 80 Trans Am Project Car 01 Trans Am WS6 w/Nitrous
Reply to
Ray