1981 Z 28 Camaro and trailer

I am parting out this camaro, let me know what you want off of it and I will tell you if I still have it or not. All parts have a new paint job on them except the mirrors, wheels. It was not the best job so some have
chips and dings still on the panels but nothing really unrepairable.
I also have a 15 ft trailer that I would like to get 650 or make a reasonable offer. I am located in Arlington, TX, I can ship most of these parts or deliver for a fee but these will go to ebay in about a week if I don't sell them. Some of them have already sold there. emaildavid snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com for more info. Pictures are at: http://home.comcast.net/~alaggp