1984 firebird choke light stays on continuously

I have a 1984 Firebird V6 2.8l 2bl. I just changed out my voltage regulator tonight. I started the car and the choke light stayed on continuously. What
could be the cause? I also replaced my exhaust and timing chain in the last 2 weeks.
Anyone have any ideas as to where to look?
Thanks in advance!
cowboy67 cowboy67(AT)casscomm(DOT)com

Do a Google on this and you will find out.

Asked 100 times in here and its normally the same..

Here's a tip. Check the fuses first.
It was the alternator.