1986 berlinetta question

bought one today.. runs great 305 t-top underbody awesome BUT the display and radio don't come on.. I am new to the digital dash but have seen them
and like em.. Anyone know what this could be ?.. I have checked the fuses and they are all good.. thanx for any advice
Chevrolet wrote:

You might want to try www.thirdgen.org
I knew that :P I wa just going to do that RIGHT before you posted the reply :) Thanx