1986 Iroc Z

I have a 1986 Iroc Z camaro.Black on Black ,Glass T tops, 5.0 Engine(Yeah,I know I wanted a 5.7 when I bought it 10 years ago)Automatic,.From what I understand
their is no longer a {Blue Book}to give you a idea of what your car is worth.Any ideas on how to get a rough idea of what it is worth?Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.......Thanks in advance folk
Sincerely Linus

To relieve you of your ignorance, please follow your nose to www.kbb.com You can also find the NADA at most libraries.
-Bruce

Now thats what I call a blatantly condescending response.
: > To relieve you of your ignorance, please follow your nose to www.kbb.com : : Now thats what I call a blatantly condescending response.
Especially since Linus isn't even in the Americas. IIRC

www.kbb.com
I apologize,Linus, for the curt response. It wasn't meant to be condescending, more of a elbow nudge.
A simple search on "blue book" yields both Kelley blue book and Nada Guides.
-Bruce
Bruce Chang wrote:

No offence taken....Thanks for all of the replies and emails folks.
Sincerely Linus