1987 Z28 for sale - great condition, almost nothing to cert.

1987 Camaro Z28 for sale. Single owner female. Body and paint good as done less than a year ago. No rust. Interior requires finishing but I have 95% of the parts included in purchase to finish including new door panels, seats, carpeting (already installed), Goodyear hi perf engine hoses, etc... many more parts incl. No mechanical proplems. I had it certified last year and all it needed then was 1 tail light bulb. 305 4bl. engine. Runs great. 129,000 km. Started as a project car but no time to finish. Looking to get $600 or better for car and all parts on a fast sale to get it out of my parking spot for my new car. Located in Toronto in the Bathurst and St. Clair area. Contact me at 416 652-2292 evenings after 8pm.
Reply to
J. Taylor