1988 Firebird Service Manual- Anyone interested?

I have a pdf file of the 1988 Service Manual for Firebirds.
I can try to upload it if anyone is interested.
It's big, 1825 pages, the files size is 105 MB.
Let me know.
Doug
Le 09/08/2010 21:47, Doug Sanders a crit :

Would you put a link to megaupload or alike?
--
La