1988 Pontiac Trans Am

I have a 88 TA i just purchased, and the first two day the dash lights worked. I replaced several bulbs, front and rear, and now non of hte dash lights work. I have checked hte fuses, and replaced the headlight switch, and have had no success. Anyone have any advice?

Reply to
luckie_511

I'm confused by what you mean front and rear. I have a '90 TA and all bulbs are on the rear of the gage cluster. My 88 was the same.

There is a flexible circuit board to which your bulbs are attached. Make sure you did not damage it and the large grey connector that plugs into the gage cluster is properly connected. I don't remember but it should only go in one way, and make sure it is fully seated.

-- Anthony T. "Citizens of Anvilania, I stand before you, because if I was behind you, you couldn't see me." -- Yakko Warner

Reply to
Anthony T.