1989 hardtop Turbo Trans Am

Does anybody know someone or have an interest in buying a 1989 HARDTOP (One of 39) Turbo TransAm ? #1446 Fair condition 58,000 + miles. Needs heres and
theres.
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:18:46 GMT, "E Stewart"

Many are interested but there aren't many who will reply to your post without a bare minimum of information. I don't like to have to dig for information out of posters, it's much better if you give the necessary info up front.
How much do you want for it? Where is it located, I'd say Texas but who knows nowadays. What do you mean by it needs heres and theres? Are the parts that are needed to restore it made from nonobtainium? Give us a clue, would jya?
Very well understood Ron. I feel on the same level as you many times. I was just throwing this out because I'm not in a hurry to get rid of the car because of the rarity, just wanted to see if there were anybody serious that might have gotten the bug before to get a car like this to restore out of their hobby bug bite. Please email me personally if anybody is seriously interested. snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com Link to website I put the car on www.geocities.com/edimusprime/automobiles.html
Needs a/c compressor, rear axle (still runs) and some tlc. 200R4 might need some attention soon. Got tranny rebuilt with a Circl10 shift kit but something doesnt seem right.

How much?