1992 Camaro B4C

I have one of the 589 produced in '92. Never been a police vehicle, privately held all its life. I'm the second owner and have owned it for about 10 years. Now I'm getting ready to sell it. Is eBay the way to go, or are there other forums that might be less hassle? I'm comfortable with eBay and have bought and sold a lot of things, but never a vehicle. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Reply to
Unrevealed Source

Two days with no responses? This is apparently an inactive group.

Reply to
Unrevealed Source

Jeff,

you might provoke extensive and long lasting discussions in this group by:

Discussion about German speed limit (or not)

Offering tire comparing formula

Greetings BG

Reply to
Boy George

I have bought and sold cars on ebay no problems.

Reply to
hoodat72