1993 Firebird performance upgrades

Would like opinions on the top three performance upgrades for a bone stock 1993 Firebird Transam, automatic car. I assume the cold air induction, exhaust and chip, but if anybody has experience with the best of these and
who supplies them , I'd appreciate the help. Thanks, Brad
Your best bet is to search the LT1 Forum. This topic has been covered there before.
Here is the address:
http://www.ls1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s 96fe694b5f5dcf49a31443f3cbe 6c3&forumida