1995 Camaro Transmission Question

Ok, I finally, after years of waiting, have purchased a 1995 Camaro (V6, manual transmission, 49K miles).
As my usual habit, I check the fluids everyday. However, I am having
a problem that I hope SOMEONE can help me with -- WHERE IS THE TRANSMISSION DIPSTICK?
I have searched all over that engine and can find nothing. It's driving me batty!
Any ideas -- any at all?
(Better yet, if someone has a diagram of the engine V6 and all the parts and pieces that would be a godsend)
Thanks,
Robert
Hmmm.
can't think of any manual trans that has a dipstick. There should be a fill hole on the side if the trans that should be level with the fluid.
Big Dav160 rambled on about something in

Agreed. Manuals don't usually have dipsticks...
NOI
no dipstick on manuals ok, what about on a/t's? where is it on 96 3.8 v6 just curious thanks

Should be the red handle on the passenger side near the firewall labeled "Trans/Lock" if GM has any consistency whatsoever.
Milhouse