1995 chevy camaro

i just installed a new motor and my car makes a loud noise and when i stop at a light it will cut off. what could this be?

A piss in the wind diagnosis:
Exhaust leak, and the O2 sensor is getting a lean signal.
A 95 being OBD2, the secondary O2 sensors aren't getting a variable reading from the cat if there is an exhaust leak too.
I hope this helps.
RK

'95's are still OBD1 with OBD2 plug .They don't have the 2nd set of 02 sensors, (Mine doesn't anyway).
--
Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6 terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk
Lancashire England http://www.sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk/terminal_crazy /

thanks for the information. so if i get the sensors it should stop cutting off. can i take it to the shop and put it on the machine and let them check to see what is all wrong wit it.