1996 LT1 Compression Test

Does anyone know what the stock compression readings should be on a 1996 z28 Camaro with an LT1? My readings are as follows:
10 20 30 4$0 55 60
70 80
Cylinder 3 had been missing and I am replacing all the springs and will probably replace the valve seals as well, but I am wondering if anyone knows A) if these readings are within spec and B) why cylinder 4 has such high compression. Carbon buildup on the piston? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
-Nathaniel