1999 Firebird - Drivers side mirror

Someone apparently leaned on or banged my drivers side rearview mirror and broke the mount for it, link to pictures below. I've gone to gmpartsdirect and asked about this but they gave me a price for a whole new mirror. Does anyone know if this piece is available by itself? I tried to JBWeld it but since its pot metal it didn't hold.

Thanks for any help Chris

Reply to
Chris

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:26:32 -0500, Chris puked:

Boneyard.

-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

Point well taken, I'll have to do some running around this weekend.

Chris

Reply to
Chris