2000 Camaro Convertible wind noise...

I test drove a '00 Camaro Z28 Convertible with low miles (~20k) that has a lot of wind noise coming from behind the drivers door. Tried feeling where
it came from while driving, but couldn't place it. Does anyone have experience with how easy or hard it is to chase down excessive wind noise in a convertible. The price, miles, options and color (marroon/tan) on this car are what we want, so I'd love to go after it if the noise was fixable. The passenger side didn't make any noise and we've driven other '00 verts that were quiet, so it seems unique to this particular car.
thanks for the help, Kevin