2000 Camaro Engine Mis Fireing

I have a 2000 Camaro V6 engine electronic ignition 3 coils, 2 cylinders per coil. Earlier in the summer had to change one coil because of missing. Now check engine light came on but then went off. New tank of gas and can of HEAT. Engine missing again when accelerating, but check engine light not coming on. Could this be another coil. How do I check.

Reply to
fjpalo