2000 Trans Am dash

So, the front-most part of my dashboard is cracking in several places. I have been told that replacing this piece of plastic is pricey due to labor. Are there any dash covers that look decent, or alternatives to
replacing the dash?
Thanks!

Google for "COVERLAY" Easy to install, fit nicely--some applications can hardly tell it--and are quite reasonably priced, esp. if you are in a business that can buy one wholesale. HTH, s