2001 Z28 Clutch Pedal Play...How to adjust?

I just bought a 2001 Camaro Z28 with 6 speed Trans and I am not happy with how far out the clutch pedal must come before any clutch engagement takes place. The info I have found so far indicates the
clutch is NOT adjustable (as it is done "automatically" by the hydraulics). Is this actually the case, and if so, is it normal for the clutch pedal to come almost fully to the top of the run before engaging?
2001 Camaro Z28 6 speed trans 18,500 on the odometer
Any help, advice, tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
End User (Jay)

I'd be more worried if the clutch didn't disengage until you almost had the pedal to the floor. It sounds to me from what you wrote that the pedal engages and disengages near the top of the pedal ( closest to you ) which is fine for me personally.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise
RSCamaro Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

I thought that was the way it is supposed to be...
NOI