2005 FORD MUSTANG

Page 2 of 2

I've owned four Mustangs, a 65 fastback (302), a 66 fastback (302), a 69 fastback (428) and a 79 turbo 4 cylinder. Except for the 79, those cars were so loud I couldn't tell if anything rattled or squeaked. Must have been a 70s thing. ;^)
Dave

Only a REAL Driver would make a statement like that. ;) The more you "took advantage of the power" they had on those days, the less you'd hear any little squeaks and rattles of ANY sort! Still....gotta luvvitt! ;)

Ya know. I got my old Blazer back this week. Call it visitation rights. It's a 88 2WD body on a 89 4x4 frame, that's slightly bent, with a 93 dog house, and part of a 1990 interior. That bitch squeeks and rattles none stop. Yet I love her like a red headed step child.
In 2WD on the transfer case on dry roads she will spin 'em. in 4WD Hi she comes out of the hole like a AWD truck. In 4WD Lo she aint never been stuck. She does whats asked, and then some. Who cares if she looks like hell, and shakes? Rell men don't drive a car for perdy looks. They drive it for how it performs. Charles
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:12:34 GMT, "Charles Bendig"

Oh, I don't know, after the work I've done on the Elky, it performs the way I want it to. Now to make it all one color. >:-)
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
Lol... sounds like you got a real mutt there on your hands.. but then there wasn't a more loyal or friendly dog than the mutt. :)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (151k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
puked:

Yep, like my '66 Elky. You can't roll something off the new car lot that can give you the same feeling.
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.