Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Will a big block fit in an '87 Trans Am?
Curious if I can fit a big block Chevy in my '87 Trans Am. I've heard "It won't fit", "It'll fit but you have to shoehorn it in even after blistering the firewall", and, "Sure, it'll fit just fine! No...
13
13

Opinions on 1980 Firebird Formula Turbo
I ran across a 1980 Firebird Formula Turbo this week and would like any comments on the vehicle's desireability. It has a 301 cu inch V-8, automatic with the turbo. Any reliability issues with that...
1
1

Stock Camshaft
I'm trying to find out the stock specs for the tuned port cams. I know that some of them vary from year to year. Any one know what they are or where I can find this info. Thanks TOM
1
1

1977 Camaro Service Manual for sale on eBay - sorry for spam
Sorry for the spam, but someone may need this and I'd hate to throw it out: 1977 Camaro original service manual on eBay:

Air Con Pump
Got a 94 4th gen Camaro fitted with 3.4 v6 and the Air con pump is falling apart or rather the pulley & clutch part are. Been offered a pump from a 98 Z28 but the guy who's got it doesn't know if it...
1
1

Breaking old bolts on '79 Trans Am
Getting this TA apart for restoration has been a huge undertaking. All the bolts are frozen and are breaking half the time. I have one bolt holding the front sway bar on that just turns. It bolts into...
5
5

Window motor how-to
Is there a 'how-to' somewhere on replacing the window motors, or is it really something easy that an 'ordinary' person can do?
4
4

VIVI GRATIS
Ciao ti interessa sapere: 1)Come ricevere gratis a casa un decoder Sky senza fare abbonamenti 2)Guardare la Pay per View di Sky senza fare abbonamenti (CALCIO SERIE A e B, PRIMA FILA, INTRATTENIMENTO...

'88-'90 TBI to TPI switch
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle this job, but I'd like some feedback to make sure I'm doing the right thing first. My friend has a 1990 camaro RS with the 305 bored out to a 347, and we...
3
3

Back in the day
I was thinking about fbodyfreak's Mustang race. Back in the day a guy could take a quick look under the hood listen to the engine, smell the exhaust and just about tell how quick a car was. Now with...
6
6

Temperature Spike
My '86 TA had a pretty bad leak on the back plate of the water pump. After 5 minutes of idle the temp would spike as far as the needle could go. I replaced the pump today. No leaks but the temp still...
13
13

Vacuum Schematic?
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the vacuume schematic for a 1996 Z28 with the LT1.... If you do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks... -Nathaniel Mills (remove the _'s)
1
1

94 Camaro digital EGR valve problem
94 camaro Digital EGR valve 3.4 SFI automatic Service engine light comes on going down the highway when I let off the gas. 3 codes for all three EGR solenoids. I have pulled the EGR valve off cleaned...
2
2

Full 3rd gen Swap
Going to be doing a FULL engine/tranny/rearend/suspension, etc swap between my 85s.... one question.. would SFCs be enough on the Camaro to strengthen the body enough that I wouldn't have to worry...
8
8

Rare Rear Console option
I am currently selling the rare rear console option for the 1970's FireBird on Ebay - this is a brand new original factory piece never installed -