Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1973 Camaro won't start and no spark from coil
Thanks to everyone reading this post. With 95 combined years of experience gathered around the hood, neither my father, my uncle or I could figure out this issue. We pulled the 350 tranny to replace...
9
9

low oil pressure sbc 400
I recently had my 400 bored 30 over to make a 406 ci for racing. It has new bearings throughout splayed 4 bolt main caps, steel crank, new cam, valve springs, pushrods, high volume oil pump and new...
17
17

Legendary Pontiac Ram Air V 400 engine-ran 11.60's
I recently purchased a 1969 issue of Car Craft from Ebay- specifically for the Pontiac RA V drag test inside. This test was done by Milt Schornack of Royal Pontiac. They took a dyno mule engine from...

4th gen brakes SQUEELING
Brought it in and had the brakes replaced... but now they are squeeling WAY worse then they were when the pads were shot... what did the morons do and how can I diagnose it and maybe fix myself?...
2
2

Strut Tower Brace
Does anybody know if the Edelbrock (part# 5227) strut tower brace will fit on a 1985 Z-28 4bbl 305 H model? Or do you know where to buy a STB that will fit a carbureted 305 Camaro? I hope I don't have...
18
18

Removing Rusted Rotors & Drums
Hello... I bought a whole new brake system, but its rather tricky getting the old drums and rotors off the hubs. They are rusted on pretty tight, and I've tried penetrating lube with no success. No, I...
3
3

rear end
question. i have a 1984 monte carlo and i am building a street rod and i want to now if i can use the same rear end but change the gear ratio to a 3:73 posi or would i be better off to find a cpmplete...
4
4

FA: 1979 Camaro V8 -4bbl
Base model V8 car with Z-28 type rear spoiler. It is a running / driving project car that needs trans work to be roadworthy. Set CHEAP and will sell on the first run Thanks CCC

Rear Seat Speakers
Hi, and TIA for your help. I blew the driver side rear seat speaker in my 98 Firebird w/Monsoon stereo system. I removed it and am now looking for a replacement. My question is should I go ahead and...

68 Quarter Panels
I have a pair of 68 quarter panels, (NOS) with the blue sticker still on the inside. Just wondering what these are worth. Thank You
3
3

Mother's Powerball
Anyone try the Mother's Powerball yet (or the mini)? You attach to your drill and is supposed to be awesome for rims. I was thinking of trying the mini on my Camaro 2000 SS SLP rims ... but $25 is...
4
4

Temprature Problem
I have a hypertech stage 3 chip in my '86 TA, I also have the 160 degree thermostat and the cold fan switch the fan turns on at 177 off at 166 as recomended by hypertech. Ever since I did these mods...
3
3

is it possible,or waste of time
i have a 305 small block can you convert to a 350 ? or is it just better to start with a junker 350 and build from there?
3
3

Beware this seller. Larry Brown Quincy Illinois
Read my Story at: or contact: for his story. Pardon the intrusion. I just want to make sure that no one else is dumb enough to get nailed by this guy.
1
1

Firebird Red Book
anyone out there have the second version covering production up to 1997? Wes
5
5