Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PowerRatings
A stock with a PowerRating of 10 performs 16.9 times better than the S&P 500. Google was PowerRated 9 on Feb 15, a day before its big pop.

Auto Ad Slogan "Hi"
Looking for the answer to a trivia question, hoping someone can help me out. Question: Early 90's car model that used the ad slogan "Hi"
5
5

Chevy small block identification
I have a small block Chevy in my pick-up with the following casting numbers, can anyone help identify it's origin? Block Casting #3731548, Engine Date Stamp T312F, Head Casting #3731554.
3
3

Setting ignition timing with performance cam
Hey everyone got a question about ignition timing. First off let me give some possibly relevant details about my car: 1979 Trans Am 403 Holley 770 Street Avenger carb Edelbrock Performer Intake Comp...
2
2

Maybe fixing idle probs....
Hey everyone, Slight update... got fed up with the car stalling, so I decided to take it into my own hands. Sunday I grabbed my shop manual and my tools and headed out to the car. I took off the idle...
2
2

Cobra R wheels?
im thining about getting 17x10.5 or 18x9 cobra R wheels for my 1990 mustang GT but i have no idea if they will fit, does anyone know if these wheels will fit or any suggestions?

$10k Camaro carb sold on ebay...
-Matt- "..."
2
2

SMokey and the Bandit
SMokey and the Bandit ! Its on TV now - chanel 3 ( UK ) Rich
2
2

Fuel and Engine Problems.
Hi Guys. Anyone noticed that the small of petrol has changed.? Im wondering if they are using a different plant to produce the fuels now which is causing so much trouble for people. I Know here in the...
1
1

Trouble Codes
Okay I pulled the codes in my '86TAand I got the MAF burnoff circiut code#36 and the Fuel Pump Circiut. My question is that the car is running fine so why am I getting the fuel pump circiut error...

spin the wheels ?
Hi all My 78 firebird 350 pontiac with torkerII intake holly650 wont spin the wheels -275 tyres, when I floor the gas. I know the setup is wrong for low end torque but thats how I bought the car. My...
28
28

Emission code thrown... opinions sought
Hello. Here is my situation. Opinions and advice solicited: - I have a 2001 Z28 with an LS1 in it. - Very recently the SES light came on. - Car seems to run fine, no noticeable change. - Had it...
11
11

Rear Center Section of the lights
Hi dudes. Just dropping this link in for the chap who needed the rear light section for his Trans-am I have no Connection to this sale, just looking out for the community. Regards WombatPPC.

1988 camaro iroc lo-beam
hi, i have a problem: when i'm on lo-beam, only one lamp works (passenger side), but when i switch to hi-beam all 4 lamps work. what's wrong? do i need a new lo-beam light or can i fix it somehow?...
1
1

CAMARO WIRING
I have a 1971 camaro with a messed up wiring and i was woundering if any one knows where to get a wiring harness From: a car dude
6
6