Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OEM Firebird and Camaro Parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM parts microfiche catalogs for sale for Camaro and Firebird. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. MAKE YEAR MODEL REV DATE PONTIAC 93-94 FIREBIRD Feb-94 PONTIAC 93-94...

Dumbass problem - clicking door locks
The past few weeks I'm driving down the road listening to an incessant clicking noise. I've had a lot on my mind, and clicking was on the bottom of the list, but then I realized it was my door locks...
4
4

f/s 1980 z28 with parts car
i still have the 2 1980 z28's for sell. i now have pcs available. write or respond to get the pics or to request different angles.

ping tricky
you the same tricky on the ramva board ?? if so, small world, huh ?? still ironing things out on the son's 73 bus, and the other son's 73 bus, too. here finding out more info on the wife's 1980...
4
4

Late Tremec T56 into 94 Camaro
Anyone have experience with late model T56 into the older model cars? I have access to latest model HSV version with revised gear ratios, and would like to put into 94 Z28. Understand that...
4
4

Stalling at idle.... STILL!
Hey everyone... after 2 attempts of 2 body shops.. my car is still stalling at idle.. usually at a stop light, or slowing to a stop sign... The idle used to be around 750ish.. lately its been just...
20
20

301 hop up options
new to the group. hi everyone !! short and sweet -- wife bought an 80 trans am. not in good shape at all, but does have a rebuilt motor and runs great. the p.o. had the engine rebuilt, opted not to...
26
26

81 Camaro lock up converter
Hello all, I have an 81 Z28 with a Turbo 350C. Currently, it is causing problems, locking up immediately after going into 3rd gear. Sometimes when cold, it will lock up and stay that way even if you...
3
3

1983 Pontiac Trans Am Girl
Looking for any information/history on the Trans Am Girl that graced the cover of the 1983 Pontiac "We Build Excitement" catalog. This was a full Ponitac catalog featuring an attractive model posing...

Monsoon stereo question (in a T/A)
I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk with the Monsoon stereo. The door speakers are dying one me, and I want to replace them. I have several questions: 1. What size are the 2 door speakers (I think it is a...
10
10

FS: 1969 Firebird
original 350 poncho motor, 2 barrel, TH350 3-speed automatic, ps, pb, ac. New: brake sys., battery, starter, tune-up... Cragar SS mags with new tires, unmolested daily driver, solid...

2008 camaro
The new mustang i would buy.I would put my money down today for the challenger concept.But the camaro concept i would really have to think kinda looks like a cobalt on biggest part is the rear quarter...
8
8

Firebird V8 question from a Newbi.
Hi folks, Im new to this qroup. Just bought my self a Firebird Trans-am 1982/3 shape like Knight Rider.(This time last year) Ive been doing a conversion into a KITT Replica, and so far have repainted...
10
10

Windscreen replacement
My '84 TA has made it to 99,xxx miles on its 5 digit display, and I'm keen to get to 100k. But now I've been thwarted as it appears the speedometer cable has broken. Is it easy to get at to replace?...

2002 Camaro TTop on eBay, in Nashville, no reserve
currently about $5000 below Kelly's Blue Book trade in value