3rd and 4th Gen Z-28 DVD Videos....

I have some pretty cool DVDs of compiled footage... some vintage and classic, some modern and some amateur. I have one of the 3rd generation Camaro DVDs listed on eBay.
...and if anyone is interested in the 4th generation DVD it features SS Camaros, WS6 and Ram air Firebirds and Trans Ams...
I'll be listing many more Camaro type DVDs through the week, you can find them by searching "Camaro DVD" or "Camaro Video" on eBay Motor's search.....
I make custom DVDs if anyone is looking for anything particular drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and let me know what you are into.......
~John Winchester, Va. 1994 Black Z-28 (4 sale) 1983 Black Z-28 (also 4 slae) 1984 H.O. Z-28 (not 4 sale...LOL!!!)