3rd Gen Firebird Trans-am Wiper question.

Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone know anything about the Intermitent circuit on the wipers on a 3rd Gen Firebird Trans-am. My wipers work fine in all other modes except the intermitent part. Which does Nothing at all. Does this use a seperate relay like in most other cars.? If so wheres it at. Or is it part of the actual wiper motor.?

The Motor unit on the car is the one with the intergrated washwipe water pump. (which is broke). Some previouse owner has cut the two wires for the pump and taken them to another external pump instead of fixing the actual original fault. I hope to get around to fixing that part soon, and was wondering if the intermitent part was also inside the Motor unit.

Reply to
WombatPPC