Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

do they make a header for a 327 BB ?
I have looked but nobody seems to know where I can get a set that'll fit 3rd gen camaro/bird
6
6

350 engine rebuild advice needed
I was thinking of using my spare (that runs good) 350 chev v8. I was going to buy a cam (advice needed), use the 305 heads on it (advice needed). I have a awesome running 305 but it don't have the...
3
3

wil the camaro 2.8 5 spd work on v8 ?
a lot of people are saying the 6 cyl and v8 will interchange transmissions, but the tranny will be weaker. Please let me know. I am trying to get a 5spd for my v8 bird but can't find one....the only...
17
17

wtd 4spd or 5spd tran for gm v8 car
going in firebird 1987. Email what you have thanx
2
2

Re: robina - extremely dominating downloads - hobyo belju - (1/1)
WOW! Newsgroup access (which is free for everyone), available for ONLY $9.00-$40.00 per month!!! The bad thing is, they'll get customers.... some probably right here in Alabama.... Clyde- "Shoot...

68 Bird Overheating
Attempt #2 Last month on America's most overheated car... No fan shroud, car got real hot down the road, and overheats when I hit highway speeds. It is a fresh rebuilt '68 Pontiac 400, I have a new...
13
13

Thirdgen starter
Anyone who has read my posts knows how crappy my last few weeks have been, vehicle-wise. Well here's another. The starter on my '90 GTA (305/700R4, TPI) crapped out. The original one has two...
2
2

1991 GTA FUEL INJECTORS?
My friend finally found the problem!!!!!!! but gained another one. The GTA would heat up to 100 degress then shut off, it turns out the fuel injector was not at the right ohms and the switch in timing...

no turn signal current
Hey all, got a problem. '99 T/A right front turn signal won't flash. Comes on with the DRL but that's it. Swapped out the socket because they seem to want to cook and corrode all the time. Don't...

Pontiac 400
I have a Firebird with the Pontiac 400 engine. I am just putting the engine back together after a crank regrind. Haynes tells me just to tighten the rocker arm pivots nuts to 20 lb-ft which is what I...
3
3

New Hampshire Cruiser Breakfast
Car & motorcycle owners are invited to start their Sunday cruise plans at the cruiser breakfast, Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH. Starts at 7 AM and goes to noon. For more info visit: JoAnn &...

blade bulb socket
Hey all, been awhile since I've been in here..... I have a front bumper turn signal socket that's corroded. It's the 90° socket. Having gone to several parts stores and seeing all the various sockets...
5
5

'90 GTA overheating
First my truck starts crapping out on the freeway, now my car wants to overheat. This has NOT been a good week. Okay, the GTA. 1990 Trans Am GTA, 305/700R4, TPI. I got home the other day and noticed...
13
13

'74 trans am with hei - how rare? How to test hei coil? Why no '70-3 reprod front nose? ARRGH!! 1 piece '70-3 glass nose & lower valance IS AVAILABLE!
Anyone ever see a '74 t/a (OR '74 Z28 FOR THAT MATTER) with optional factory HEI? All others I have seen have points/condenser. Mine has it with 400 engine The car has 194,000 miles with original HEI...
1
1

FS 1968 Camaro SS Clone
On Ebay motors. Very fast and nice. CCC