4th gen brakes SQUEELING

Brought it in and had the brakes replaced... but now they are squeeling WAY worse then they were when the pads were shot... what did the morons do and how can I diagnose it and maybe fix myself? Thunderstruck thought 4th gens maybe had squeeling probs to begin with? Please help.. its really annoying seeing the looks when I slow down now.. grrr.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed no T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops
check it out. 2002 Black Trans Am 5.7L LS1 auto w/T-tops
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

On Thu, 18 May 2006 19:01:36 -0400, "KITTvsKARR" puked:

Hard composite brake pads?

lab~rat >:-)

Did the clowns at the dealership lube the brake pad slides with silcone grease and put anti-squeel goop on the backsides of the pads?

Reply to
Dennis Smith