4th Gen T/A convertible Roll Bar - Any one know where to buy this particular one seen on Ebay?

I saw this T/A convertible on Ebay, and I like the way this roll bar looks and would like to check it out. Does anyone know who the manufacture is and a web site I could check it out and perhaps buy one? I am looking to buy a roll bar for my 2000 T/A convertible. No doubt this isn't as much protection as many of them, but it is not butt ugly either.

Thanks for your help...

Reply to
Morty McSnerd