Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Japanese Girl > Megumi Okina
Megumi Okina ( born 6 August 1979) is a Japanese actress and J-Pop singer. Born in Hiroshima and raised in Tokyo, she made her J-Pop debut on 19 August 1995. She starred in the Japanese original of...

Japanese Girl > Haruna Yabuki
Born: 18 December 1984 in Tokyo, Japan, Haruna Yabuki: Japanese Idol, Model. Profession: Idol, Model. Height: 163cm. Measurements: Bust: 86cm, Waist: 58cm

Thin Film Coating Material
Thin Film Coating Material and vacuum coating processes use vacuum technology to create a sub-atmospheric pressure environment and an atomic or molecular condensable vapor source to deposit thin films...

Overheating problems with 1997 Camaro V6
Just replaced thermostat with a fail safe thermostat. When I run the car and briefly rev eht engine to 3000 RPM, temp rises rapidly above 210. But when I drained the radiator a short time later, all...

99 Firebird radio display strangeness
This has been going on for about a year or so now both with the original radio and with a Pioneer that my son gave me from his 99 Firebird. What happens is that the display will blank and at the same...
1
1

RE:1995 Z28 5.7 start Hard
If you're still having the problem check your oil pressure gauge as you're starting the car. If the car starts the second that oil pressure registers then you have a bad fuel pump relay. The car will...

88 formula 5.0 tpi - need help with code interpretation
The other day out of the blue , my 88 Formula FB started running rough and woudn't idle right. The RPMs are all over the place at idle and it hesitates and surges at speed. The check engine light is...

3rd Gen Firebird Trans-am Wiper question.
Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone know anything about the Intermitent circuit on the wipers on a 3rd Gen Firebird Trans-am. My wipers work fine in all other modes except the intermitent part....

2008 DODGE CHALLENGER CONVERTIBLE
Newport convertible has awesome pics of Dodge challenger muscle cars, here are more things that dealt with this post: DODGE CHALLENGER CONVERTIBLE CHALLENGER CONVERTIBLE MUSCLE CAR CONVERTIBLE 2008...

Mansikka sato...
Transmutaatiotekniikasta. *Maassamme ydinalalla on tuskin mitään niin tarkoin TABU:na pirettyä systeemiä, kuin mahdollisuus neutraloida edes osin maailman vaarallisimpia ihmiskunnan...

Onko näyttely loppunut?
Eikö tosiaan kaltaiseni asiaa ja kunnollista ja vähäistä materiaalia tuottava saa olla heidän häiriköinneiltään vapaata nettisivustoa enää mistään? Eikö tosiaan saada näitä ties mitä...

1981 Camaro - High Idle Problem???
Hello, Hoping that someone here can help me out with my question and offer a solution?? We have a 1981 Camaro 4.4L, 267 V-8 engine ( the small "gas saving 8 cylinder of the early 80's" ), that we have...
4
4

a couple of questions
I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk, and the questions relate to this vehicle. 1. The fuel indicator is getting less accurate. It will take forever to get the 1/2 tank, then shoots down from there really...
1
1

2000 Camaro - Rear view mirror came off
Anyone reinstall one? I've done it before, but I was able to get the bracket off on my other car. This one seems like it has a spring clip or something. I tried to prop it up there and tape it while...
10
10

1995 Z28 5.7l LT start hard
Camaro - after sitting for more than an hour, must crank for 10-15 secs, Tried turning key on and waiting and then start- no change. - Changed fue filter - Tried injector cleaner - Clean air intake...
6
6