502 big block chevy buildup

Can anyone give me advice on a good book I could use for rebuilding a

502 big block. I have rebuilt lots of older small block chevys, but have never rebuilt a big block before. I bought a book from Jegs called How to Rebuild Big Block Chevy Engines, but it does not cover the now GM 502 big blocks on the market, only old school stuff, and the book was published in 1983. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim
Reply to
jim_mcenaney

can't help with a suggestion on a book however I always buy my books from Amazon. Once you know what you want you can find it really cheap there just click on used books and they come up cheap, usually cheaper than the shipping! they are inlike new condition also. when You put in the book you want it will also give you suggestions on other books that people who purchased that book also bought. Quite helpful........sgteven

Reply to
rallye 350