67 or 68 camaro / firebird parts for sale

Left and right side lower front (between wheel well and door opening) quarter patch panels for sale for a 67 or 68 Camaro or Firebird. These parts are brand new I just decided to go with full quarters. I also
have brand new full floor pans left and right for sale which will fit 67-69 camaro/firebird as well as the floor pans left and right for under the rear seat. The under rear seat pans are brand new but have some surface rust on them as they did not come with the primer coating and I have had them around for a couple years out of the box. If interested you can email me at t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for pics or more information.
how much for everything and where do you live
for pics or more

I live in Southeast MN, near Winona. The parts are currently listed for ~$395 at Year One and Classic Ind, but I was looking to get $300 for everything + shipping. Let me know your zip code and I will check into shipping if you are interested.

Thanks