68 Quarter Panels

I have a pair of 68 quarter panels, (NOS) with the blue sticker still on the inside. Just wondering what these are worth.

Thank You

Reply to
Greg S

More than you think. I bought what I think was the last right side repop full quarter panel on the east coast last year. Talking to one of the vendors at Englishtown swap, he says that they still don't have any. How much are you looking to get for them and what area of the country are you in?

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Hi I was told that I could get $2,000.00 for the pair. What do you think?

Thank You

Reply to
Greg S

I think that you should call around to a few restoration shops and ask what they would be willing to pay for a couple of full quarter panels. $2K? possibly even more.

...Ron