69 camaro 1/4 mile drag questions??

I am rebuilding a 350 cid with a th350 auto trans and 456 12 bolt rear. I am trying to figure out how much motor RPMS the motor needs to shift at to get to the end of the track? 6,000rpm 7,000 rpms etc. I am
trying to figure out what hydralic cam to run. Car weighs around 3,300 lbs.
Thanks in advance Bryan