'69 Firebird/Camaro front clip

Can a front clip from a '69 camaro bolt on to a '69 firebird?
Thanks for any info.
GP

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:19:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (G P) wrote:

I don't see why not. The same subframe, doors, chassis. I've seen at least one Camaro with a Firebird tail on it recently on an auto for sale forum or web site. I personally wouldn't do it but some people may have the parts laying around and need to do something with their time.
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:19:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (G P) puked:

That's gonna be one f'd up project... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?