69 Pontiac 350...what heads will fit??

I have a 69 Pontiac 350 with the wimpy #47 cast heads. Of course I need more power. Was wondering if like the #16 heads that is meant for a 68 400 HO motor work on my 350 or any other heads for
that matter. The 350 had been rebuilt by the previous owner, but they kept the original heads probably more worried of fuel economy. Any reply would be appreciated. Oh, I have a Edlebrock 4 barrel intake with a 750 double pumper on the motor presently. Paul Cutter

The 16s should bolt up and raise the compression a bit. You need to check for valve to bore clearance though. I've never messed with 350s but IIRC the bores may have to be relieved for the larger valves. Gotta be careful that you don't go too deep though due to the rings.
Dave
HI YOU CAN GO WITH THE HO HEADS BUT I WOULD LOOK AT THE 400 HEADS CAST # 6X WITH A LITTLE WORK CAN MAKE IT WORK GREAT GOOD LUCK