Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Site with Great Racing Gear, finally got my suit...
So I found a site the other night that has all my gear on the same site but their prices were really good for my understanding, please let me know what you think...

Wrong MAF?
I think my 1988 Camaro RS 2.8 has a MAF for a V8 on they different? How would the V6 run with the V8 MAF on it?
1
1

MPFI to carb?
I have a 1988 Camaro RS with a 2.8 MPFI and I am planning to swap the V6 for a 350 with a question is...can I use the same fuel tank/pump with a regulator to lower the fuel pressure? Or will I need to...
3
3

2000 Camaro Engine Mis Fireing
I have a 2000 Camaro V6 engine electronic ignition 3 coils, 2 cylinders per coil. Earlier in the summer had to change one coil because of missing. Now check engine light came on but then went off. New...

Parts interchangeability: 3rd gen camaro/firebird
I've always scratched my head in wonder why you can buy just about anything for a Camaro but I can't even find a door panel for a Trans Am. Anyway, I know a lot of parts interchange but don't know...
2
2

What rear tires fit the '87 Trans Am?
Hi all, I have an '87 Firebird Trans Am and I want to fit some fat tires on the rear. I don't have any narrowed axles, tubbed fenders or other such mod to affect fitment; original axles & suspension...
3
3

Hi Guyz n Girlz T5 question
Hi everyone.. I am hearing too many this or that stories. Is the T4 better than the T5 ?... Should I use a Jeep 4.0 5 speed with adapter plate in my Camaro or use the T5 W class tranny ?.. I am...
2
2

4.3 V-6 into a F-Bird?
Well the head gasket finally went on my 95 , auto,3.4 bird (156k on it) a few weeks ago. I am wondering if a 4.3 would work as a replacement.....any thoughts/comments.. Would the computer be...
4
4

NBC's New Knight Rider! A MUSTANG!!
Congrads to GM again for blowing this one! No new Firebird....means...a Freaking MUSTANG? The Horror, the horror!!! again to Bob Lutz and company for killing off the best Muscle car ever....a freaking...
6
6

87-92 IROC convertible question
Hi, Just started to take notice of these cars and was wondering if the convertible top is manual or power? As well are the rear windows plastic or glass? Thx, Beegeezee
2
2

First Timer Electric Fan Swap!
My 80 Camaro Z28 currently has a dangerous belt driven fan without a shroud, and the stock shroud won't fit. I want to swap in an electric fan or dual fan setup, and am not sure how to mount it, or...
2
2

Firebird - To Return?
Been a long time Firebird TransAm person (Trans Am back to 1978 and Firebird back to 1975 when the hot girl in highschool drove a black 1968 convertable 400). It was a said day in the house hold when...
3
3

starting porblems
hello i am having problems with starting my car. i have a 1987 pontiac firebird the interior has been gutted. i have power to everywhere but i can not start the car. im thinking that the is a safety...
6
6

windshield wipers
I have a 2000 Trans Am and the windshield wipers are starting to act weird. Sometimes I will turn them on and they will not turn on at all, at which time if I press and hold the WASH lever they will...
1
1

95 firebird hard starting problem
last week after coming out of the store my firebird wouldn't start,it turned over fine but acted like it was out of fuel,finally got it to start with about 1/2 throttle but ran very rough on 5 or 6...
6
6