73 Camaro Type LT

A buddy of mine has a 73 Camaro Type LT and is looking for an original GM front spoiler that will fit the lower valance. The holes are there for the spoiler, but he can't find a parts depot or reproduction parts dealer that has that spoiler. Can someone tell me if another spoiler (maybe one off a RS or a Z) fit. Thanks.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Walter

I'm sure that Classic Ind, C.A.R.S., The Paddock, and a whole slew of others has what your friend is looking for.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to