76 Camaro for parts

I have a 76 Camaro that I am looking to sell as a parts and or project car. The body, interior and engine are in good shape the problem is the sub frame of the car as rusted and needs replacement or repair.
The car is a standard model 76 with a 350 motor auto transimmsion. I have photos that can the sent if you are intrested. The car is not registered so it can not be driven and must be shipped or picked up. I am the original owner and have had it in the garage for over the past 5 years. If someone wants a car that will take a little shop work and time to get back to new this should intrest you.
Without a location, picture, or especially PRICE, I'm not sure if anyone will bite.