'77, '78 and '79 Firebirds FS

I'm posting this for my son who isn't in to newsgroups. Please contact him directly at snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com for details and low prices. '77- parts car (no engine), yellow, front clip off, but there, stored inside for the past 10+ years, rust-free. '78- Blue, many new parts, Recaro seats, excellent 350 engine, ac worked well when parked. Heavy surface rust on roof (primered), rear quarters rusted behind wheels, custom aluminum wheels, clear title '79- Yellow, T-top, louvered rear glass shades (factory?), doesn't look rusty, but it's snow-covered right now so it's hard to tell. Styled steel wheels (probably factory). Signed title from previous owner. Both the '78 and '79 were driven to where they are parked in '95 or '96- should run again with fuel system cleaning and fresh gas. Both also have some hood damage from a snow/ice avalanche of an adjoining building several winters ago. All three have good glass. All can be rolled.

Reply to
Paul Johnson