79-81 Original Firebird, Transam Shifter with Red Decal

Original Shifter with Red Emblem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $94296819&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

web wrote: Some Ebay spam. Most annoyingly repeated. As were abuse reports.
Sorry people I won't post anymore I just thought someone might be looking for these. :(