79 Brake Rotors/ NEW Free pay for S&H

I sold my 79 T/A last winter, it was a ws6, and i found a new set of brake rotors in my basement, i dont know if they are fronts or rears, the boxes are a bit beat but the rotors are mint and clean, and heavy,
i dont want to throw them out, i d rather they go to someone who can use em, so if anyone wants em i ll UPS em out from NH, you cover the cost, or if your close enough you can come and get em, they say Bendix on the box, i ll see if i can get the part numbers off the labels
my contact is snipped-for-privacy@aol.com