79 firebird formula

Hey Everyone:
I have a 79 Formula for Sale in good condition. Olds 403 that runs pretty good; automatic, air (doesn't work but its all there) currently
in primer (paint) but body is in great shape with absolutely no rust (Arizona car) but needs a windshield, headliner, door panels replaced or fixed and carpet cleaned. No rips or tears on seats. I am looking for best offer over $5k....Need more info? Just email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Can send you pics.