'79 Z28 for sale.

I'm looking to sale a 79 Z28 with a 400 s/b custom built. Isky gear drivin cam roller rockers 400 transmission in a 350 casing 411 rearend almost 400 hp
right now there is a 750 edlebrock carb, although I have a tri power rochester carburators (newly rebuilt) 1500cfm with manifold and linkage. The car is newly painted pewter metallic....looks awesome. Interior is straight. I will sale the tri power to anyone interested...or with car. tri power $1100 car $7500 car with tri power $8000 I'm in southern california. Any inquiries contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or (661) 951-9392...no answering machine so call me back.