Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Have you NEGOTIATED anything?
Wait for an important announcement on 1/29/2008?

Brake cylider retainer installation
Hey guys, I've searched the web and can only find the tool for removal of that stupid retainer on the wheel cylinders (drum brakes) for my '90 TA. However, now that I've replaced the cylider, I can...

1988 Pontiac Trans Am
I have a 88 TA i just purchased, and the first two day the dash lights worked. I replaced several bulbs, front and rear, and now non of hte dash lights work. I have checked hte fuses, and replaced the...
1
1

FREE custom BODY KITS and SPOILERS
Everyday we give away thousands of dollars worth of new AFTERMARKET BODY KITS This is how it works. Check out our website and find the parts that you are looking for (if you don't see them, you will...

79 Brake Rotors/ NEW Free pay for S&H
I sold my 79 T/A last winter, it was a ws6, and i found a new set of brake rotors in my basement, i dont know if they are fronts or rears, the boxes are a bit beat but the rotors are mint and clean,...

'93 TA Electrical problems
I've been having electrical issues with my '93 TA for about the last 5 years. I've replaced the battery about 4 times, the starter, and the cables from the battery to the starter. I do not drive this...
1
1

Is (MC) Mixture Control Solenoid SEAL Available for Rochester Carb?
This is for a Rochester VaraJet E2SE (Not a QJet) # 17086432 in a 1984 GM 2.8L V6 (FBody). The carb # specific rebuild kit did not include one (nor did other kits I looked at). I'm looking for a...
1
1

Parting out 81 Formula
I am parting out a 1981 Formula WS6 T-Top.Email me if you need anything.I am in Texas.

Intake manifold gasket
Since I have posted a previous message...I was informed that my Firebirds intake manifold gasket is leaking. So my question now is how much does that usually cost to replace and how long does it...

Re: GTO - The Wheely Guarantee
Nope, it didn't happen, with or without a garantee. The 66 goat was quite a muscle car, but there were a lot of 64,65,66 and up factory superstocks that would blow the Goat's doors off and they didn't...

EvolutionM.net Dis'd me publicly
To anyone that knows me or A moderator at used the website to libel my name. They said I did something that I have never done in my life. I have never used Cocaine. I may be guilty of too much...

Trans Am engine code 544558
I have a 77 Trans Am with this engine code stamped to the right (passenger side) of the water pump. Is this the original engine or, if not, what is it's original application? Thanks
1
1

Midnight Blue 64 Impala SS
Hi, Just remembering the Coolest Machines I ever had. A real 'Chic Magnet'. Yoo

Steam/smoke coming from under hood and a weird smoke smell inside car
So this might be hard to explain so hopefully I don't confuse anyone. So now that it is cold and everything I have been using my heater more. The other day when it snowed I of course used it but when...
1
1

94 Z28 LT1 Camshaft selection
I have a 1994 Z28 with a 5.7L LT1 (early LT1 design). I know the cam had a 0.300" lobe lift (and about 0.450" valve lift via the 1.5:1 rockers), the intake and exhaust are about the same. I don't know...
2
2