87 firebird headlight motor and a fiero

my headlight motors are shot and my headlights are stuck up. the guy i bought it from was told that a fiero motor will work for the firebird. but the fiero has a three wire and mine as a two wire. does anyone know
if this is true and that the fiero motor will work.
P.S. i bought the car becuase it has a brand new 350 crate motor