88 T/A transmission cooling line routing

I will be pulling the engine out of my '88 T/A with TPI 350. The trans was pulled out of it in the past for repair before I bought it and the metal
cooling lines were bent all to hell. The engine I'm going to put in it will have headers (clearance issue) and without the engine in the car, it will be a good time to straighten them out. I need a good picture to go by and put these lines back in their proper place. If someone could snap a picture of a 87 - 89 without engine but with the trans still in it that would be great. A factory manual might have a diagram that would work too. Email to: snipped-for-privacy@otelco.net Any help would be appreciated, these lines are a MESS.
Andy Warren wrote:

    You can find them in salvage yards, and buy the lines. You can use them or use them as templates for new lines. A good tubing bender for small tubes (pliers type that doesn't kink) is less then $60. Charles
On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:21:00 -0500, "Andy Warren"

http://www.rightstuffdetailing.com /
Any help would be appreciated, these lines are a

Great site for restoring. I hadn't run across it before. They don't offer cooler lines for Firebird models newer than 1981 : (